This legal text explains how we collect and process your personal data when you use our website https://grupoalsur.com/, including any information you may provide to us through the website when you enter your data in the form available for this purpose.
When you provide us with your data, we inform you that our services are not available to individuals who are not able to give their consent. Therefore, by sending us the forms, you confirm that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below, you will find the data protection policy of: GRUPO ALSUR and its affiliates, as shown in Annex I.
- Data controller.
Contact details of the data controller:
GRUPO ALSUR, with registered address at: Ctra. Córdoba-Málaga km. 520, apt 141 29200 Antequera Málaga and telephone number: 952840762. Email: email@example.com
GRUPO ALSUR is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us and our).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e., any information that can identify an individual. This does not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the data subject will be treated confidentially and will be included in the corresponding processing activities, owned by GRUPO ALSUR.
We may process certain types of personal data on our Website, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname.
- Contact data: email and telephone number.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information concerning your health, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to provide your personal data by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to do so, we may not be able to enter into the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
We use the following means to collect personal data:
- Through the form available on our website, through our contact email, by telephone or by post, when:
- You request information about our products
To ensure the quality of our portal, we reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we consider that it does not comply with these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to give reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to do so in all cases.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To formalise a contract between GRUPO ALSUR and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need your data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may withdraw the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the section below on exercising their rights.
The table below shows the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for their use, as well as the type of personal data we will process. We may process certain personal data for additional legal reasons. If you require further information on this matter, please send an email to email@example.com.
Type of data
Legitimacy for processing
The purpose is to manage contacts and requests for information received via our website
Consent of the data subject (article 6(1)(a) GDPR)
Pre-contractual measures (article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
Processing is necessary to satisfy the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which they were collected, unless we reasonably consider that they should be used for another reason. In this case, we will notify you in advance to inform you of the legal reason for their processing, which must be compatible with the original purpose.
- How long will we retain your data?
They will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period will apply, insofar as they are applicable to this processing.
Data of subscribers received by email or through the form: From the time the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
GRUPO ALSUR does not authorise minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (completion of web forms to request services, contact forms or by email). Therefore, individuals who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age. GRUPO ALSUR will not be held liable for failure to comply with this requirement.
If your child has provided personal information to GRUPO ALSUR and they are under the established age limit, please contact us in order to request the exercise of their applicable rights.
In cases in which the services offered by GRUPO ALSUR are intended for minors under 14 years of age, means will be provided to obtain the authorisation of the minor’s parents or legal guardians.
- Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How can these rights be exercised? Users may send a communication to the registered address of GRUPO ALSUR or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases including a photocopy of their national identity card or a similar identity document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to their personal data: Users may ask GRUPO ALSUR whether it is using their personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are incorrect, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to such data.
- To request the limitation of the processing, in which case they will only be retained by GRUPO ALSUR for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To object to their processing: GRUPO ALSUR will cease to process the data in the manner indicated, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- To the portability of the data: If you wish your data to be processed by another company, GRUPO ALSUR will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You may use the forms provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to exercise your aforementioned rights here.
Submission of claims to the AEPD: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which GRUPO ALSUR is processing your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding supervisory authority. In Spain, the competent authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights listed above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to any individual who is not entitled to receive them.
All requests will be dealt with within the legal deadline of one month. However, it may take more than one month if the request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Disclosure of data: provision of services.
In order to carry out our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures in place to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers providing systems and information technology management services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers providing banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services.
If your data is transferred to other data controllers, they will respect the security of your personal data and will process them in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such data controllers to process your data for the specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in compliance with transparency requirements, you can request a list of the companies that provide services to us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Data Security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent the accidental loss, unauthorised use or access, modification or disclosure of your personal data. We also limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need the data for business purposes. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a security breach, as regulated in articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.
- Sola de Antequera, S.A, with Tax Identity Code (CIF): A29355823, registered in the Company Register of Malaga, on 26 February 2003, in Volume 1239, Book 152, Sheet 220, Section 8, Page MA 6519, I/A 11.
- Alsur Productos Vegetales, S.L, with Tax Identity Code (CIF): B92121870, registered in the Company Register of Malaga, on 19 May 2004, in Volume 2504, Book 1417, Sheet 3, Section 8, Page MA 41060, I/A 2.
- Acon Agri Investments S.L, with Tax Identity Code (CIF): B88638093, registered in the Company Register of Malaga, on 22 May 2020, in Volume 40474, Sheet 160, Section 8, Page M 718626, I/A 1.